Thursday 2 June 2011

Day 17: - 8 lb

Weight: 8st 13lbs

Dieting is hard at the moment as the weight loss has slowed down since my first week! So...I broke my diet today...only two small things but I feel I must confess. I had a little mouth watering moment and decided to go for it and have 1 twix finger (113kcals) with  a cup of tea. It was nice. Anyway, I have also been a bit naughty as didn't do my exercise today but will make up for it tomorrow. So I have decided to make a change to my diet now as I'm not sure if my oatbran every other day is working for me so I am going to go back to having 2 tbsps every day now. I think I am eating quite alot really...probably too many flavoured yogurts?

Breakfast: 4 tbsps oatbran porridge with some cinnamon and sweetener. Activia yogurt.
Lunch: smoked salmon, x/l cheese spread, ham, 1 boiled egg. Activia yogurt.
Dinner: 2 egg ham omelette with a bit of x/l cheese spread (plus I added forbidden veggies as really fancied them and thought it wouldn't be too bad - 2 cherry tomatoes, 1 mushroom, 2 slices red onion. Muller light.

Drinks: diet coke, tea, 1x highlights chocolate drink, squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment