Tuesday 7 June 2011

Day 22/2

Didn't weigh this morning for the first time in a while. That was OK. So I wasn't 100% good today and not as organised as I should have been but lots of positives. Ended up doing a green day as didn't have alot of time for dinner and so ended up having pasta.

Breakfast: 28g oatbran (a+b) 1 boiled egg

Lunch: 2x Wholemeal bread (b) cheese (a) pickle and salad sandwich. Tea. Water.

I snacked on little sweets that were on the table at work-very naughty.
Dinner: Pasta with vegetables and a weight watchers sauce (about less than 2syns for the amount I had) Grated cheese on top- about 3 syns worth.
Also, I had half as much as Robin (which is half as much as I would normally have)

AABB + 5 syns PLUS the sweets I had (must be better tomorrow!)
Didn't have time for any yogurt for dessert or anything but didn't feel hungry.
Watercheck: 1L - Need to drink more tomorrow.
Exercise: 25 minutes jogging. 150 crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment