Sunday 5 June 2011

Day 20: - 7lbs

Weight: 9st

Back up again. Poop. Slipped on the diet today...felt so demotivated by the lack of weight loss this week that I gave up on the diet so today I've been naughty. This is what I have eaten today...

Egg and cress sandwich, an ice cream, chips, salad cream, 1 twix finger, 1 mini roll.

Looking at it like this, I haven't madly over eaten - infact it doesn't look like that much food for a whole day so maybe it isn't as bad as I thought but of course its all the wrong things. Didn't find a wedding dress again today but I have learned alot about what shape dress suits me, which helps! I am going to get back on the diet tomorrow but with a PV day and I am going to make some changes. Make sure I exercise enough. Not going to weigh myself every day - will try only once a week (will weigh tomorrow and then wait till next Sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment