Sunday 5 June 2011

Day 21/1 (total diet/slimming world): - 7 lbs

Weight: 9st 0lbs

Now I am following slimming world diet. I have ordered food shopping and made a plan for the week. Treated myself a little bit today so had a few syns. On slimming world I am going to stick to red days. You are allowed 4 healthy extras a day - 2 a options (milk and cheese) and 2 b options (which will be cereals, potato/rice for me on red days). You are allowed between 5-15 syns a day. I am trying to even it out to 8-10 over the week.

Breakfast: Oatbran porridge with semi skimmed milk (b+a), 1 boiled egg

Snack: mini roll (about 4.5 syns)

Lunch: Didn't have anything but had a Twix later (13 syns I think)

Dinner: Half jacket potato (b) peppered mackerel and salad. L/C L Cheese triangle (part of a)
Muller light.

Watercheck: 1.5L
Options check: AABB Total Syns= 17.5
Didn't get around to exercise today but have a plan for the next week to get focussed!

No comments:

Post a Comment